882

I haven't been as productive as I wanted to be for the past couple of days. I bought a fountain pen for Kyle's graduation gift and honestly it has been such a nightmare. The shop engraved the name incorrectly on the pen so I had to get it done again. And because the shop is a bit far from my place I  requested to pick it up at their second outlet thinking that it is nearer. But turns out its even further. Anyway, I went to pick it up and they told me its not ready and they called me to tell me. I didn't get any calls from anyone. Quite disappointed with the customer service. To start off, the pen wasn't cheap at all. And this was a shop with a good reputation. I hate it when shops give the "you want you buy la. don't want then leave" attitude. With them trying to shift all the blame on me, they've agreed to courier the pen to my place for free. I just hope that it doesn't have any damages or anything wrong with the engraving. Even if it does, I'm so fed up with it. How do people deal with things like these?

I dreamt the other night that I got a tattoo on my forearm in glittery orange ink. Not sure even if there is such an ink haha. I've been wanting to get one for quite some time now. I keep thinking, what if I regret getting one. So that's whats stopping me. And my mother too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876