881

I've been extremely busy with deadlines I haven't even had time to sleep properly. Been spending the last week settling all the stuff I put on hold because of uni deadlines and I'm still not done yet. 

When I moved to KL earlier in January, I sold off my fridge and washing machine to the landlord in JB since he wanted to buy it. We mutually agreed that he will bank in the amount by the end of March. I reminded him about it at the end of March and he told me that he will bank in at the end of April. He didn't do that either. So I asked him again last week and he told me he will pay me back at the end of May. I mean, its just RM 750. How hard is it to pay back RM 750? And mind you, this is someone who claims to live in a bungalow and work as a manager at a local bank. So I told him that he should have honestly told me that if he wasn't able to afford the fridge and washing machine. Obviously that hurt his ego too much and he immediately transferred RM 750 to my account. 

My research project is almost at the point where I need to begin data collection. And it's an internet questionnaire. So if you're Malaysian and between 18-25, drop me an email. It would mean a lot to me. And there's going to be tokens of appreciation given away as well. I'm in the midst of finalising the details of it at the moment. If anyone is interested in participating in this study, please let me know.

Comments

  1. OMG! I hate those who wanna live a luxurious lifestyle and work in a professional occupation but like to delay in payment. It's not like he cannot afford, but it's a bad habit of these people. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! Please increase the age group so that I could participate too. So sad to be old.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867