879

One of the things that irritates me about some people is the attitude towards mental illnesses. On one end of the spectrum, some people don't even believe that its real. Others self diagnose themselves with depression every other minute. The other day someone told me that they have Major Depressive Disorder while speeding through traffic in downtown KL. I always believe what people say about their conditions unless I have a reason not to. So I probed further and asked if he's getting any professional help and his answer was no. I can't even. I just wish people would stop taking mental illness lightly.

Comments

  1. Many people live in denial. Many people sweep under carpets hence the broom factories are kept busy. I guess the mental problems are multiplying each day with so many bigots and morons around us from the politicians to my office colleagues. So scary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

867

869

876