875

I've been renting places for quite some time now. And I don't believe that there's such a thing as a perfect apartment to rent. But the current place I'm staying seems to be the worst one so far. This building is quite new, so there are a lot of units vacant and as it is. Tolerating construction noises everyday seems like a better option right now. Because they'll definitely be done with whatever they're doing at some point right. I couldn't be more wrong. I have neighbours from hell staying directly above me and opposite me. The people upstairs are either morbidly obese or giants. Each step they take is so loud and distracting. The people opposite me have visitors from hell at odd hours and like to argue at the doorstep at 5am. That's not all. The garbage room is directly opposite my unit as well. So there's all sorts of insects crawling in here. 

Don't even get me started on the traffic here. Its so bad. The only reason I chose this place was because it was closer to uni although its super far from the hospital. I mean, I'll be spending a month or so in the hospital and the rest of my time in uni so it made sense. 

I'm missing the road trip Kyle and I did last year. Although I haven't really blogged about it, some of the places that I really liked was the chinatown in Kuala Terengganu. Its quite similar to Melaka except for the fact that you can actually get a parking spot there. Kangar was nice as well. But we didn't really feel safe there. It is not easy being an interracial couple. There's always the stares from the people. And the cashiers always asking whether we're paying for our things together. It might seem like small matters. But when it happens on a daily basis, it gets irritating. 

Comments

  1. There are many affordable places to rent nowadays with good infrastructures. You should consider those nice SOHO units!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! For some reason I'm always in a rush when it comes to renting. I really should have looked at more places.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864