874

I've been staying up late again and it has messed up my sleep cycle. If I was doing something productive that might be a good thing. I've mostly been doing work for my mum's company, which Kyle doesn't appreciate at all. It's a difficult place to be in honestly. My mum doesn't take my advice and I still keep on helping her with this, which irritates Kyle because he thinks I have better things to do right now. Which is true as well. I need to find the right balance with things. 

Few days ago Kyle mentioned that we should travel somewhere soon. It came as a shock to me because normally I'm the one who initiates travel plans and has to do all the persuasion that we should visit certain places. I'm definitely up for the trip but I have no idea where we should go. We've covered most places in peninsular Malaysia. So travelling locally isn't really an option for this trip. We haven't been to Langkawi yet, but I think Langkawi is overrated anyway. I'm thinking of not-so-expensive options because we are on a tight budget now. Hmm.


Comments

  1. Trust me, I have visited many countries and was truly impressed with Langkawi. The boat ride to the island wass interesting to see many tiny islands along the way and the car rental is dirt cheap in Langkawi for you drive along the coastal roads to relax besides taking the cable car up the hills to enjoy the scenic view of thick jungles and ocean. What else?..... Go see it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867