870

I have so many stuff that I've wanted to post here but honestly haven't had the time to sit down and type it. Hopefully I'll have more time in the next couple of days. So a lot of things have changed over the last month or so. I'm actually in the midst of moving to KL. This was a plan B that was originally my plan C. But shit happens. So yeah.

It hasn't been a smooth start for 2017. And I doubt its going to get any easier from this point onwards. But you never know what's going to happen next. 

Comments

  1. Sometimes we will reach the cross roads in our life. It could be tough and frustrating to cross over to the greener places. We need patience and some friend's help at times. Prayers will help to shift our energy & frequencies too. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867