869

Things have quietened down for a few days. I feel like I haven't had inner peace since June this year. If that even makes sense. I just got back to Johor Bahru and I'm sick. Happens all the time. Its like I'm allergic to this place. I've spent the last month or so traveling around Malaysia. Kyle and I went on a road trip again and we decided to cover more places this time. We started our trip from KLIA and ended it at Johor Bahru. The trip itself was mostly good except for the part where we got into a very big fight. And I'm not sure whether things will be the same again. We're still together but it doesn't feel the same anymore. But I don't give up just like that, especially with our fourth anniversary coming soon. So lets see how this story tells itself.

Comments

  1. why do gay couples always fight...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its inevitable really. But straight couples fight as well..

      Delete
  2. Oh dear...oh dear.... after fight, just kiss and all forgiven lah.


    Here's wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah. Happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hahah yeah! But we spread the entire trip over 2 weeks I think

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great trip. I would ask the same question: why do gay couples always fight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great trip! Haha I think all couples fight. Just that maybe its a tad too much for gay couples?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864