867

So much has happened since I last posted here. I came back to Johor Bahru at the end of October, went home for a week during mid November and I'm now in KL. I haven't really had the chance to unpack anything properly. It has mostly been shifting around my stuff from one luggage to the other and maximising useable luggage space. My parents are coming over to KL in a couple of days and my biggest concern as always is how to squeeze in the luggage in the car boot.

Kyle planned a "surprise" birthday celebration for me. But I knew most of the stuff because he kept stuff lying around the house. And its hard to keep secrets from me anyway. But I love surprises. So that's there.


I loved the cake! It was really beautifully done and looked adorable. Kyle got me the 200mL Boy Chanel from the Les Exclusifs collection and it's the most expensive fragrance that I've ever had. I'm so worried I'll drop it one day! Lets just hope I don't. 'Quidditch Through The Ages' and 'The Tales Of Beedle The Bard' were books we came across during my last day in Melbourne and I didn't have enough cash to buy it that day. Kyle managed to find it here in Malaysia and bought them for me as well. <3


 These roses were part of the decor he did for my birthday.


Other than that, I also got a birthday gift from Kiehl's when I went there to buy the Turmeric & Cranberry Seed mask.

Birthdays have always been a special day for me. Mainly because I consider it as my real "me-day". I don't care what else is happening in my life, but that's the day I take a full break. And this year has been extra special because Kyle decided to surprise me with all of this. And I must admit, all of it made for some very nice photos as well.

So I went out with Y today. I don't have my driving license with me at the moment so he came to pick me up and we went out for breakfast. The last time we met was in January 2013. I'm so glad we managed to squeeze some time to meet up. His highness seems to be so busy with work all the time. He's someone I really value as a friend because no matter how long it has been, the awkwardness isn't there and it just feels like we met yesterday. Lets not wait another 3 years to meet again!


Quick photo of the eggs benedict I had!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864