866

I have been so lazy lately. I started writing a blog post few days back and didn't know how to continue it. I need to get my laundry done tomorrow so that I can finally start packing. I'm excited to go back. But at the same time, I do hope this isn't my last time here. Because that's what I have been telling myself. That's what I have been telling everyone who asks me to visit random places here. And I'm like, I'm going to move to Australia and I have the rest of my life for that. But I still do not have a job and honestly that is scary. I've been trying to convince myself that if I can't get a job here as a doctor, I'm going to go in to research. But every time I step inside the hospital I'm reminded of why I chose this path and I don't think I can be fully committed and happy with just a research job. I know it sounds like a "first world problem", which is why I haven't really been able to talk to anyone about this openly.

I'm also flying back home during the first week of November and I'm staying for slightly over 2 weeks. I think that's the longest ever since I moved to KL/JB. I just hope there's no unnecessary drama because I want to be in peace during my time there. 

Comments

  1. You seem to be at a certain crossroads of life now. When you come to the bride, just cross it. I hope you will can have the chance to work and live abroad later on as our country's woes have been sinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg did you just correct a typo from 5 months ago hahaha

      Delete
    2. Yeah I try to be a perfectionist sometimes even for a typo and wished that I could turn back the clock too. I should have stayed on, live and work in Chicago. I have to accept that fate arranged many paths.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

855

864