864


I was looking at my phone a while ago and saw this. It was like a beam of light shining through the darkness.

I did my laundry during lunch today. It was so hot outside all my clothes dried in an hour. I'm so amazed because in Johor Bahru I don't have space to hang my clothes outside to dry. So I'm not used to getting my clothes washed and dried in such a short period of time. But I'm not a fan on the smell the clothes have after they've been sun-dried. And I can't imagine the damage it does to some coloured fabrics as well. 

I hate insects. And lizards. There are so many dead bees in the toilet I can't even. How did they even get in? The windows in the toilet are closed all the time. And this weekend is my turn to clean the toilet. Ugh. 

I'm so tired and sleepy right now. I haven't been able to sleep properly for two weeks now. I have such a hard time falling asleep and when I do fall asleep, I keep waking up every now and then. I'm pretty sure even if I go to bed now, I'll be awake in a couple of hours. >_>

Comments

  1. These days I bring my laundry to the 24 hour laundry mart to wash at night while I sip hot coffee at the cafe next door.

    I still have a washing machine at home without the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876