859




I received an email from Malaysia Airlines earlier today saying that my flight from Melbourne to Johor Bahru has changed. I feel like this always happens to me. Even when I came to Melbourne, they changed it. Booking the ticket until the flight landed was such a nightmare. I emailed a complaint in June and have yet to receive a response. I'm so fed up with them. I've honestly had so many bad experiences with Malaysia Airlines I can't even.

I can't believe I'll be moving again in 10 days. I don't even know what to expect this time. Hmm.

Comments

  1. Yeah. They are cheats. I don't fly with them, no more. Go Cathay Pacific even stop over in HK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! this will be my last time flying with them

      Delete
  2. I truly sympathize with your experience as our MAS is going through a hard time too. They don't seem to recover from anything yet many people still support them.

    I like to fly with CX but they also got delayed often. The best nightmare I had was my KL - HKG - Fukuoka flight went haywire when hailstones hit HKG. I had to stay overnight in HKG without luggage but the free night at Marriot was fabulous! My wife was happy with the delay as we went to ronda ronda & called out our cousins to yum cha at Tsimshatsui.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I feel that this is the time where they should truly appreciate the customers that choose to fly with them even when there are cheaper alternatives.

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about the change in flight. :-/ Meanwhile, moving to where???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like a homeless person moving around haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864