855

Talk about a horrible week. So many things have happened yesterday. I got a call from the bank about some fraudulent transactions. I have no idea how that happened. But whoever did it has used up all the money in my account. The only place I've used it in a store is at the supermarket and I always use the PayPass/PayWave feature. I never insert the card. But I have used my card to buy stuff online so that could have been it. Sigh. I'm so annoyed about this. At least the bank told me that they will refund the money. So that's good.



BubbleGum (L) & JellyBean (R)

Kyle called me last night to tell me that a motorcycle hit his car (JelllyBean). I swear to God, Johor Bahru is the worst place to drive. No one knows how to drive properly. We have been in 4 accidents with that car ever since I moved there. The first one was when I was driving out from a petrol station and the car behind me crashed into my car. The second one was when another car crashed into the car from behind at a traffic light. The third one was when a motorcycle crashed into the side mirror. And now this. To make things worse, Kyle just got my car (BubbleGum) from the service centre after having the roof repaired because the barrier gate fell on my car inside a car park in April this year. Luckily the shopping mall compensated for that fully. But it was still quite troublesome to go through the entire process of the police report and insurance claims.

Anyway, we're planning to sell off JellyBean since I'm almost done and we can manage with just one car. This is the time when it's good to have a family member with experience on how to sell off the car and not get cheated. But we don't have the luxury of having someone like that guide us or help us through the process. I can't wait to leave JB for good.

Comments

  1. You have got a lovely blog that I want to follow from now.
    I think my hometown Penang has got the worst drivers in Malaysia. So many bikes zooming all over like cows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Haha I think Penang drivers are still better than the ones in Ipoh! If I were to honestly rate drivers from worst to least worse from my experience it'd be Ipoh, Penang, JB, KL.

      Delete
  2. You have got a lovely blog that I want to follow from now.
    I think my hometown Penang has got the worst drivers in Malaysia. So many bikes zooming all over like cows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, sorry to hear about all these! Hope all will be sorted out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867