853


I have finally moved! The hosts at this new place are amazing. They're an old-ish couple in their 50s I guess. The wife is from Philippines and the husband is caucasian Australian. I've been talking to the wife a lot because she's always around the kitchen area. She's extremely nice. A bit too nice if you ask me. She keeps forcing me to eat more. No thanks. I've lost 9kg since I came here and I'd like to continue it that way. Haha.


But I can't deny that this place is ridiculously expensive. So maybe that's the reason they're so nice. I'm going to make full use of my time here. And, the most amazing thing is, there's a church next door and that's a Pokéstop! I can collect stuff from the Pokéstop while being lazy in bed!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! :) The room looks very cosy! I laughed when I read that part about the Aunty asking you to eat more. Yup, she's definitely Filipino. Reminded me of my own Aunts and grandparents who keep on asking to eat and eat and eat. Hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cosy! Hahah she even told me she'll leave snacks on the counter and asked me to eat them whenever I'm at home.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867