849

The effects of walking all over the city is finally kicking in. I was so tired when I woke up this morning. In the end, I didn't go to the hospital. I do feel guilty about it. But my assessment has been signed off and there's nothing much to do anyway. In a way, I still miss the hospital in Malaysia. Although no one was particularly nice, they made an effort to teach us. Here in Australia, everyone is really nice. But there's not much teaching going on. Instead, you learn the day-to-day paper work stuff which is useful but that's not what I'm looking for. I have 13 weeks and 4 days of official "classes" before my course ends. Can I even call it classes? I spend most of my time in the wards everyday. I'm excited and terrified at the same time. I keep asking myself, am I really ready to graduate as a doctor?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864