848

I'm so tired right now I don't even know where to begin. Despite it being the weekend, I woke up super early and took an Uber to the mall nearby here to get my laptop checked. There were so many people at the store. So the guy checked my laptop and told me that there's nothing wrong. Hmm. Maybe my housemates did something to the internet? Anyway, so instead of taking an Uber back home, I tried a new bus and train combination to get back home and reached earlier than expected. I was supposed to go out with a classmate. I regret that now. He was so useless with directions and everything. I can't even. We walked so much today. But looking back at it, I'm proud of myself. I covered 20k steps in one day!


Since my laptop wifi still doesn't seem to be working and because I've run out of data from my mobile, this is the setup I have done so that I can FaceTime while still doing my work. The colours in this photo looks so horrible because I tried to adjust it. The light in my room makes everything look bright yellow. I look jaundiced in my room!


I should probably finish my work off and then start to sort out the photos I took over the past few days and upload some here soon!

Comments

  1. the same classmate that insisted wanna go to the places you been to already from your previous post or another troublesome lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! its the same one. clearly I never learn!

      Delete
  2. Wow 20k in just a day! I even have a hard time reaching 12k in a day. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think this will be a one off thing for me!

      Delete
  3. 20K steps in just one day? Insane! Hehe! Keep it up! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867