847

I've been contemplating about changing my blog title for some time now. The main reason that this blog is titled as Page 17 is because of all the shit that happened when I was 17. But mainly because of my breakup with Luke. But it has been such a long time since then and maybe I need a fresh start. It's not like I'm holding on to that or don't have closure. If I were to really put things into perspective, so many things have happened since then. I have been with other people and back with him and then he passed away and now I'm with Kyle. Hmm. I'm still not sure. Page 17 has a nice ring to it and there's a story behind the name. So its not too bad either I guess.

Comments

  1. Stick to it! like you said it has a nice rhyme to it and I have associate it with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should keep it :) To me it feels like the title "Page 17" has a unique vibe to your whole blog and persona :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867