846

I can't believe that I have been here for over a month now. I'll be moving to a different place in 9 days. And I'm honestly terrified. Because there's a dog at the house that I'm moving to. I'm really afraid of dogs/cats. Ugh. I regret booking that place even though it seemed like a good choice back then. People have been telling me that the next hospital I'm going to is in a dodgy area and that I should really be careful. That's not helping either. Obviously I get very stressed about unnecessary things like this. Hopefully everything turns out well.

Looking on the bright side, I'm glad to be moving out from the place I'm currently staying at. My housemates cook a lot and they never switch on the fume hood or open the windows. So the smell wafts through to my room even if I keep my room door shut. Its extremely annoying. Last night, they had steamboat and they left all the leftover food all over the kitchen and dining table uncovered. I went downstairs to make breakfast this morning and came up in 5 minutes and my clothes smelled like fish soup. And to make things worse, they switch on the heater right after they cook. Because its the heater with the duct system, my room gets flooded with whatever smell is downstairs in a few minutes.

Comments

  1. Oh dear! Hopefully your new roomies will be better though.. I have had issues with living with other people before too so I totally understand how you feel. :) :) Great blog! Hope to read more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! me too! partly looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Oh man! Housemates from hell! Glad you're getting outta there already. Hope the new place will be a lot better. (I don't like dogs, too. Well, it's because I'm afraid of them. Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to keep reminding myself so that I look forward to moving out! haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876