844


I spent almost the entire day on FaceTime with Kyle. There's something terribly wrong with my laptop wifi so I used my phone as a hotspot (which was connected to wifi). Every time I looked at my phone, it showed that I was connected to wifi. But this morning I got a text from Vodafone saying that I have used more than 50% of my monthly data quota. I have 3 more weeks left before the quota renews again. And I have just found out that it's not possible to create a hotspot like that. Anyway, I've made an appointment at the Apple Store to get it checked. God I hope I don't have to get anything fixed because I procrastinated on buying AppleCare and now its too late. Kill me now.


I was actually supposed to go out with a classmate of mine yesterday. But he was being such a little bitch I decided to not go. He wanted to go to the city and see a few places. So I told him I don't mind that, but we should decide to cover one area rather than walk all over the place. On the way back home from the hospital, we discussed the places that both of us wanted to see. But around 9pm on Friday night he whatsapped me a photo of a list of places with highlights over the places he wanted to go. So I was like, I don't want to go to some of those places because the weather forecast is very cold and I have been to some of those. And he insisted on going. In the end I told him that I'm not feeling well. Like, come on! I'm not your boyfriend for me to take you out to places. There needs to be some sort of compromise on the places that we go.

Comments

  1. Haha! I do that too! I pretend to be sick or busy with something just so that I can stay at home and be lazy pig. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one! hahah

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864