840

Making a fresh start is never easy. There's so much to do and so much to get used to. I always get very excited about moving to a new place until the day comes when I have to actually move and then I get cold feet. Same thing happened when I came to Melbourne from JB. I've been in Melbourne for almost a month now. And things seemed alright. Mainly because I wasn't alone. Kyle was with me so it was much easier to adjust. He went back to JB last night and the feeling of emptiness is sinking in.

Things haven't been all that smooth for us. We've been having lots of arguments and decided to separate earlier this year. But somehow we have worked it out. I think. I'm not sure how we did it either. But I'm glad that we did and I hope it remains like this. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867