836

I honestly can't believe that this is the 836th entry I'm writing. I tend to ramble a lot so that explains it. I started off on Wordpress, five years ago. And me being so paranoid, transferred 700+ posts back onto it and made it private. I was going through it a while ago and realised how much I miss blogging. I guess I just don't have enough free time to sit down and write about something.

So anyway, a couple of days ago a cousin of mine confessed to me that he's bisexual. Obviously I tried to be very supportive. But the thing is, I don't understand why he chose to confess to me. Because we aren't close at all. Sure, he messages me once or twice a week to ask me random stuff but we never talk about anything serious. So that got me thinking. Why tell me? Does he know about me? Hmm.

I came back from KL yesterday. Kyle and I had a huge fight so I came back home directly. We were supposed to stay at his hometown because of his friend's wedding. It's complicated. 

But anyway, I have been in bed the entire day. I haven't even taken my stuff from the car. And honestly, I need to be more careful the next time I rent a place. My car is parked on the 14th floor of the car park. Which is 1 floor below the connecting bridge to the main building. After I cross over, I need to take the lift 3 floors up to reach my apartment. Its either that or I walk up 4 floors directly from the car park. Its so weird. And inconvenient. 

Comments

  1. I saw a distant cousin on the app. So I guess maybe he saw you (if you are using the app) or he just knows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! that's what I thought as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876