834

Kyle and I have been having relationship problems lately. Not just lately. It has always been there. But it has never been this bad. 

When I was in primary school during one of the parent-teacher meetings, my class teacher told my parents that I lacked perseverance. I think I was 8 or 9 then. And honestly I didn't even know what it meant. But I looked it up and wanted to prove my teacher wrong. I don't think I lack perseverance now. Which is the reason that my relationship with Kyle has survived so far I think. 

His entire family doesn't like me at all. I don't know why. Maybe I do know. But I don't care.

A couple of weeks ago, Kyle's mum had a stroke and was taken to the hospital in her hometown. Kyle and I were in JB. So I offered to drive all the way there. I skipped a class. I drove above 160km/h and it still took us almost 2 hours to reach. But the thing is, even in that moment, no one appreciated the fact that we reached there. It was something more along the lines like 'what took you so long. you're supposed to be here. i don't care how you got here'. Rude much. 

I'm don't like to interact with family members of my friends or boyfriend. It tends to get messy. But with Kyle, I thought I'd try again. This entire situation has been affecting our relationship. Mainly because his mother is being a little bitch. 

These are things I'd normally keep to myself. But since Kyle and I have argued about this numerous times, why not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876