826


I've been listening to Lucky Ones by Lana Del Rey on a loop the entire day. 

Quite stressed about this presentation I'm having soon. The thing is, I haven't started on it because I can't find a proper article/topic. Ugh. 

So the other day I accidentally stumbled across one of my tutor's facebook account and I found out his blog. I've been reading a few of the articles and I still can't decide whether he's homophobic or not. Coz he gives a lot of talks in various churches here in JB. And he has actually given a few talks on the topic so I was just curious. Mainly he posts various talks about other people and asks the view of his readers. ><

Comments

  1. Oh you quite good at stalking eh :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did "accidentally stumble" involve searching for key words and going through related friends lists? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah. actually he's in one of our FB discussion groups. I just never bothered to check previously

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864