825

This isn't going to be the original post I intended to post here. Coz that draft was done almost a month ago and I was too lazy to update it. And now that I think about it, it doesn't seem like such a good idea to publish it anyway.

The trip to KL in June with Kyle's family has been cancelled coz he's busy. Instead it's going to be just the two of us for a weekend because he refuses to let me go alone. And the only time he can go now is the weekend. 

I've been watching MPGIS lately. It's super funny. You can watch Season 1, Season 2 and Season 3 here. My favorite characters would be Mackenzie and Brittnay. Has anyone else been watching it?

video

I used an app called Spark to make this video. Quite fun to use. And it has various filters that you can apply. Was testing it on the way back home the other night. I was craving for Gong Cha and we went out. I wonder whether the outlet at City Square is open. Coz it's much nearer to my place than driving all the way to Sutera Mall.


Saw this on Tumblr a while back and I think the bear on the tshirt looks so adorable!

I can't believe that its almost June. Few more months for the exams and I'm not the least bit prepared for it. Ugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867