823

I'm supposed to be at the hospital following the morning ward rounds today. But I'm so fed up with it I decided to skip it. Besides, I have a presentation later today. Hmm I think this is the first one I've skipped this year.

I cannot stand my group mates. Being irresponsible and blaming it on "miscommunication" is so immature. Especially when we have a whatsapp group for discussion and when we had already discussed it. I normally try not to say anything at them because. Hmm I don't know why. But last week was just too much. If you're going to be irresponsible and unprofessional, that's fine by me. But don't drag me down with you.

I'm quite excited coz this is the last week of my current posting. One thing I've learnt is that I'm definitely not going to specialize in O&G. 


It feels like spring in JB now. Not the weather of course. The trees with the flowers.

Life has been quite meh. The most exciting thing that has happened recently is that the aircon at my place is leaking and it can't be fixed coz the piping is inside the wall. So I'm waiting for the owner to come and check it this weekend. Which also means that I need to remove all the photos of Kyle and I in the apartment. 

Quite excited about going to Melbourne as well next year. I just hope I get to go during Spring/Autumn.

Comments

  1. aiya..if they have this irresponsible attitude, how to be good doctors??
    on the other hand, why not leave the pics of u n ur bf so the land lord can see them just for the fun of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! I feel bad for the patients who are going to get them as doctors in the future
      haha I don't want him to ask me to leave.

      Delete
  2. wah! your landlord that homophobic meh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha who knows. he seems quite religious

      Delete
    2. your landlord is malay meh? then don't show the pics lor.

      Delete
  3. i really don't get it with your group mates,their job involving people's life how can things like miscommunication happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! besides, it's not miscommunication if they don't check their whatsapp right

      Delete
  4. trees bursting with flowers! always happens after prolonged dry spells. very pretty right?

    the pic you have is that of what we call trumpet tree or tabebuia rosea. we've rows and rows of it in singapore and its really pretty. but i pity the road cleaners cos they have to work extra hard to clear away all the petals!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! it feels like spring. haha. minus the crazy heat of course. yeah! i saw a few on one of the singaporean instagram accounts. its so pretty!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867