819

This entry has been long overdue and I've been extremely reluctant to write here. 

For starters, let me sum up 2013. 

Moving to JB was meh. I was excited about it initially until I realized just how disconnected it feels to be here from the rest of the world. Sure, Singapore is like a 20 minute drive away. But it's just different. 
Academically 2013 was the hardest year. I cannot even begin to describe how stressful and tiring it was. 
I met Kyle and I think that's the highlight of this year along with me passing the end of year exams.

So, for 2014, I don't have any particular resolutions. The only thing is that I want to improve myself and become a better person in all aspects.

Anyway, the trip to Bali with Kyle was wonderful. I think it was a much needed vacation for the both of us. 

After I came back from that trip I went to KL with my mum. It was such a nightmare. Reminded me why I left home in the first place. I guess our relationship is the best when we don't see each other for too long. Like, things have been so good between my mum and I ever since I moved out. 

Got back to JB on 28th and dropped off Kyle at his place on 29th for CNY. Both of us decided that it wasn't a good idea for me to stay coz his mum/aunt/siblings were starting to get suspicious anyway. We had to pretend that I was driving to KL and that's the reason I'm dropping off Kyle since it's on the way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876