817

I didn't want to write about this earlier because I was scared. A week after my exams in November I got an email saying that I need to re-do it because my performance was unsatisfactory. It was so stressful. I cannot even begin to describe it. So I retook the exams with very little faith in myself. I mean, it's like a bitchslap in your face. During the practical exam, I almost broke in to tears when the examiner said "I don't believe you're a weak student. And I don't believe that you should be here retaking the exam". That was probably the nicest thing anyone could have told me at that point. All the examiners during the practical exam had assessed me during the semester as well. So whenever I couldn't answer something they asked I felt like I was a disappointment. On top of all that, Kyle was really supportive and kept comforting me. And Peanut kept me entertained. Thank you all for believing in me when I had stopped believing in myself. I honestly couldn't have passed without all the positivity. 

Now that all of that is over I can finally enjoy the remaining part of my holidays. Kyle and I are driving up to KL on Friday night. It's more of a shopping trip. Plus trying out new brunch places. I finally convinced him that I'll choose where to have brunch and he can choose dinner. He prefers Chinese food >_> But I'm really really excited coz staying at home every single day is so boring.

My car remote hasn't been working for quite some time now, so I went to the service centre the other day to get it checked. They told me that the remote short circuited. How does that even happen. But I got it replaced so that's fine.

Kyle and I are going to Bali in January. I wanted to go in February when our actual anniversary is, but I have classes so I won't be able to go. I wanted to change our departure date recently and drove all the way to Senai TWICE coz the lady at the counter wasn't clear the first time. In the end I didn't change the departure date coz it's not worth the price to change. I'm sad that we couldn't change the date to extend the trip. But I'm super excited that we're going! Hopefully it doesn't rain too much. And, it'd be my first time crossing the equator! I don't know why I'm so excited about that! Haha.

Comments

  1. i had tat experience a long time a ago, it does crush ur confident but when u pass it made u more aware and responsible to a certain extend haha. so it brings more good than bad, i think >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. now that its all over i feel the same. but waiting for the results to come out was such a nightmare!

      Delete
  2. the workshop fella said to me 'remote you salah setting'.....i need to bring both of my car remote later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh. haha. i forgot to take the spare one. but either way i had to buy a new remote so it was okay

      Delete
  3. i just took a look at this blog out of curiosity. :D well was randomly looking at blogs to read. love how you are expressing all your insecurities here. it's tough to be a student and especially when you have such high hopes. doing medicine makes it way tougher. hoping to read more happy posts of you soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg. I thought this was a spam comment. coz the email before this was spam. hahaha. thanks for dropping by! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864