807

I've been having trouble sleeping lately again. Maybe I'm subconsciously thinking about something too much.

Collected my laptop from HP on Friday. Quite frustrated because the fan sound is exceptionally loud now. And people keep asking me to switch to MacBook. Maybe it is really good. But it's way too expensive for me right now. For the specifications I want that is.

So I just realised that it has been a while since Kyle moved in with me. Initially it was coz I was sick. Then he started staying over more often and he has been officially living with me for slightly over two months now I think. And to think of it, I am very happy. Mainly because despite our differences and the arguments we have, we are able to talk and solve them. I mean, which couple does not argue? For me, a relationship doesn't feel real if everything is going too smoothly. Or maybe that's coz of the previous failed three relationships I guess. I don't know.

Sometimes it is really hard to find that balance between the boyfriend and friends. I've never had this problem before coz Luke was in my group of friends back then. And now, Kyle isn't. So there's always that nagging feeling that I'm either neglecting Kyle or my friends. And by friends, I mean people who keep in touch with me now. Not the people who haven't talked to me in months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867