804

Whenever I say that I miss KL, people always laugh at me and just brush it off. I have felt more at home in KL than at my parent's house where I lived for 17 years. So it really isn't a tiny thing for me.

I was going through the texts in my phone earlier and came across these. These were with a very close friend in KL. Now that she has a boyfriend we have more or less stopped talking because her boyfriend is homophobic. And I miss her a lot. But I don't want to say it because I don't want her to be in a situation where she needs to choose.

We used to go out almost every single day. Have dinner together. Check out guys. Go shopping. And all that. Especially in the middle of the night. I remember we once drove all the way to Port Dickson at 2am.









On a more positive note, Kyle and I are going to KL this weekend. Quite excited about that.

Comments

  1. isn't it nice if you and Kyle to go and meet her...having a drink at KL?:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm. thats the problem. she has moved. oh well

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876