800

So I'm feeling slightly better now. The sore throat got really painful by Friday that I couldn't even talk. When Kyle got back home in the evening we went to see the doctor again. Got a vancomycin and diclofenac injection for temporary relief. Was prescribed Cephalexin and Prednisolone. I was actually rather grumpy since I was in so much pain and couldn't talk. To make things worse, on the way back home, Kyle was driving at 70km/h on EDL. The speed limit is 90km/h. Not that anyone follows the speed limit. But at least drive at 90! So it turns out that when I asked him to drive faster he got angry >_>. 

Some people have been asking me whether Kyle is good to me. And their definition of good seems to be whether he takes care of me when I'm sick. He does. He takes care of me when I'm sick and I couldn't have asked for someone better to be honest. 

Being sick repeatedly has also made me realise just how troublesome it is to find a pharmacy in JB. Few nights ago we searched online and went to this pharmacy near my place. They sold 10 tablets of paracetamol 650mg for RM 4. That's so expensive! I can get 10 tablets for RM 1 at Caring pharmacy >_>

It's 3am and I can't sleep because I fell asleep in the evening. And I'm so hungry I've had tomorrow's breakfast as well now. Actually I'm craving for macaroons from TWG. 

The sore throat hasn't gone away completely. So I'm just hoping that too many people don't talk to me tomorrow. You know how annoying it is when people pretend to make small talk? Please. Just don't. Because then I need to pretend to smile and all that and it's very tiring. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876