799

Went to see the doctor on Monday night again because the fever wasn't subsiding. Got quite annoyed once the doctor started asking me what I think is the cause for the fever once he found out that I was a medical student. That is not the time to test how competent I am. Then again, I feel like the doctor was rather incompetent. This was the second visit and day 9 of the fever with no other symptoms and he didn't even order any blood tests. Anyway, I'm having a really bad sore throat now. So I'm guessing that's a secondary infection after the antibiotics.

Got the opinion of one of my tutors and she asked me a lot of questions for PUO. Then at the end she asked me "are you bleeding from any place?".

Been listening to Torn by Natalie Imbruglia the entire morning. Reminds me of when I was in school. It used to be aired on the radio quite frequently. 

Comments

  1. Probably go to one of those BP healthcare diagnostic center and have blood tests done!

    Don't know about the doctors there but here it's pretty common. At least a FBC to see if WBC is elevated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually they're supposed to check. I think the doctor was just too lazy.

      Delete
  2. go for a checkup, some of the doctors are not reliable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. I should go again soon :)

      Delete
  3. And how are you now? I hope you are better!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly recovering. thanks :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876