794

So a funny thing happened the other day. One of my friends randomly messaged me on Facebook and told me that he knows who my boyfriend is. Apparently he saw a lot of photos of us together on Facebook. Haha. Turns out that he saw photos of me with a classmate and he just assumed that must be my boyfriend. Actually a lot of people have been assuming the same thing. Which is rather funny. 

Instagram is such a wonderful thing to stalk people. And I'm no different than the rest of you. So I was going through one of my friend's liked photos and discovered someone from highschool. Turns out that most of them went to NUS. Honestly I never bothered to keep in touch with anyone after I finished highschool. Saw their graduation photos and I don't know. I guess I felt a bit sad coz I'm still studying. Then again, I wouldn't have met some of the wonderful people who have changed my life if I had chosen a different path. So a part of me is still glad.


P.S. Johor Bahru is such a dead city >_>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864