790

I've been wanting to write about this for a while but other things keep coming up that I have to blog about. Please read the entire post before you start judging me. 

So, sometime last year this guy messaged me on Grindr. My first thought was to ignore him coz he was effeminate. But then I realized that there's enough hate within the gay community and I shouldn't choose to not talk to someone because of something as trivial as that. And I do have my reasons to keep my distance from effeminate guys. This one time in high school, a group of them cornered me in a classroom just because of a rumor that I scored higher in a Biology test than one of them. The point is, I've always seen them as very intimidating people. And I'm trying to be more understanding. I know that I shouldn't generalize a group of people just because of something one person does or has done. So yes, I'm still trying and it'd be super nice if I actually got to know someone like that in person. 

Hmm. I hope this post doesn't come off as offensive to anyone.

P.S. I do talk to the guy who messaged me on Grindr once in a while now.

Comments

  1. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to
    make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. See the link below for more info.

    #trying
    www.inspgift.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting some kind of information. It was really helpful since I am doing some research now.

    Lizzy
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups. If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

    trishia

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups. If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

    trishia

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete

  6. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, this article really help me to understand more than before.

    Bry
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

864

867