785

I have been sick for the past three weeks and have missed several classes. Staying at home and sleeping sounds like erm fun, for the lack of a better word. But really, it isn't. Mainly because I hate staying at home.  I guess I'm way too used to the boyfriend staying over at my place now. See, he has been staying over almost every day ever since I was sick. And I can't sleep right now coz I'm actually afraid to sleep alone. I know. It's so easy to get used to the good things. I have been sleeping alone for over six years and all of a sudden I'm afraid. >_>

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting to blog about this. Last year, I came out to one of my classmates. And I'm the type of person who will not keep in touch with you unless you make an effort yourself. So obviously she didn't try. So I was like whatever, I'm done. But then, she has apologized recently and has been trying to keep in touch with me. With our different schedules, it is difficult but not impossible to keep in touch. I can't help but be skeptical about how genuine she is. 

And I've actually come to the conclusion that I really don't care if someone knows that I'm gay. I can't be bothered about it. But obviously I'm not going to be shouting it out from the rooftops coz I feel like sexuality is something like being vegetarian. Or preferring a certain color of pants. You know, simple. At the same time, I'd like to remain relatively anonymous here since a certain level of anonymity makes me comfortable.

Did you know that The Little Mermaid has a part 3? I discovered recently and watched all 3 parts. Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876