782

I was going to write about something else and we all know that I'm too emotionally constipated to pour it all out that easily. So let's digress for a while about something else shall we.

One of my mum's friend is following me on Instagram. WHY would anyone do that. *sigh* It's not that I post up scandalous stuff on Instagram. But it just makes me very uncomfortable. And I don't want to make my account private coz, well, I don't post anything private. If that is the case, then I should be okay with my mum's friend following me on Instagram right? But I'm not. And I don't know why. Also, I don't know what to do about it. 

The other day Peanut gave me the link to this Gay Confessions page on Facebook. Have a look at it. Some of the coming out stories are rather heartbreaking. 

Comments

  1. and some of the coming out stories just don't sound too real...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Some of them are way too dramatic and it's a bit hard to believe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864