778

I don't understand people who say that being gay is a choice. It's not easy being gay. Why would anyone purposely choose a more difficult life?

I went to drop off the boyfriend at his place a while ago. He asked me to stop before the entrance and without thinking, I asked him why and he didn't say anything. I know. He doesn't want to be seen with me. And I understand that. Because I know the consequences of what will happen if he comes out, or if someone finds out. But at the same time, I can't deny that I was very hurt.


I think we can all relate to this GIF very much.


Comments

  1. Ya..it's sad but true for our family =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... You should work things out one at a time... More importantly he loves you and so do you (:

    Cheer up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. yeah. baby steps.

      how've you been?

      Delete
  3. agree with the GIF,sometimes we not dare to come out is due to afraid to break their heart:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winds were a problem, but you stand a better chance for precipitation
    if mid-level clouds such as altocumulus are spotted in
    the sky. Online Storm Chasing Vacation resources are many and different.
    He was looking forward to spring. Golf property inside Spain please complete
    the main points about the shape on this page and we'll email details to we utilizing particular details of property conveniently available in Murcia, Spain.

    Also visit my web-site - storm chaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

866

855

864