775

I have given up on blogging every day as I used to. Trying to keep it at a weekly update pace now.

Uni was hectic as usual. I felt like last week passed by rather quickly. The usual stuff in uni. Drama and more drama and myself making it rather obvious that I can't stand some people. No one likes attention seekers anyway.

The boyfriend and I went to Danga Bay the other night. Wasn't a very pleasant outing though. It was really humid. And on top of that, I don't think anyone there knows about the existence of deodorant. Plus, there's not much to see there.

Anyway, a little positivity in Tumblr style for the new week.




Comments

  1. ohoh, must go shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go shopping where?! there's nothing to buy here in JB!

      Delete
    2. Johor Premium Outlet!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876