774

I have lost count of the number of times I have tried to type this entry. I'm having a hard time expressing what I want to be put here. 

I went to KL with the boyfriend a couple of days back to get some stuff done. I had a good time. I've missed the place and people a lot. But one thing I definitely didn't miss was the attitude some people have. Especially gay people. What's with the condescending stares? No wonder people find it so hard to accept us. There's a limit to being bitchy and judging others. 


The boyfriend bought me socks! Haha. When he was going to buy it I felt like screaming "Dobby is free!!" in the store. But obviously I didn't. The reason that I was touched about the socks was coz it wasn't something that he would normally buy. And he said that he's buying it since I have rashes on my legs where the socks come in contact and maybe this would be better. 


Back to classes again tomorrow!

Comments

  1. your bf is so considerate and sweet I just died of diabetic like swear to god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting stares eh?2 low-ended looking plu stared grudgingly at me before just coz i walk around with my prada bag...sigh...it's only 2nd hand and off seasoned one....

    your fellow blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hate all those judgmental stares.

      Fellow blogger? Hmm I wonder who

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

884

869

876